Sowing transferable, marketable and entrepreneurial skills into community residents is our main purpose.
- We cultivate a “no food policing” zone
- We grow when we take time to listen and learn
- We nurture people and their dreams
- We harvest a lot with a little
- We sow knowledge to educate others
- We cook up outside the box solutions
- We sell community one customer at a time
- We sprout purposeful vision to heal and nourish others
- Physical address: 2008 Success Street, North Charleston, SC 29405
- Mailing address: PO Box 22194, Charleston, SC 29413
- Farm Store Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 10 am – 6 pm (fall/winter); 10 am – 7 pm (spring/summer)
- Store Phone Number: (843) 804-9091
Established in late 2014 on a vacant North Charleston, SC lot, Fresh Future Farm sows healthy food to harvest community and independence. Food access is an $11 billion business in South Carolina and a comprehensive way to bring green jobs to blighted communities.