We always have a few things on our calendar but whew Lord, Black History Month 2018 is bringing the heat with workdays, fundraisers, living history and surprise recognition this February!
We have to take a moment to each and every person and group that helped to get us to this point. Fresh Future Farm exists because you believe everyone deserves to eat and live better. Please share and support.
- Sunday, February 11 – Black History in the Macon (Gullah Chef BJ Dennis, Jazz Singer Ann Caldwell, swag bags and more) Tickets are $80
- Saturday, February 10 – Garden Workday (3107 North Carolina Avenue, N Charleston 29405) 9 am – noon
- Thursday and Friday, February 15 & 16 – Living History through the Eyes of the Enslaved at Magnolia Plantation – FREE TO THE PUBLIC Germaine will participate in the sleepover and the
- Friday, February 16 & 17 – #BlackJoy Marvel’s Black Panther Viewing Party Tickets are $35 per person or $60 with a Black Panther t shirt
- Saturday, February 17 – Farm Workday 9 am – noon
- Friday, February 23 – Vote by noon for FFF as the Best Cause in Charleston City Paper
- Saturday, February 24, 7 pm – North Charleston celebrates Black History and recognizes many incredible individuals including Germaine Jenkins as a Shining Star in the Community