FIRST STOP in FFF Support – Volunteer Workdays!
No special registration needed, just show up (and sign in). Children are welcome with adult supervision. Groups larger than five people should email us at least a month ahead of time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please dress in layers, wear closed toed shoes, bring a water bottle, hat and bug spray (depending on the season).
- 2nd Saturdays – Chicora Place Community Garden, 3107 North Carolina Avenue, N Charleston, SC 29405, 9 am – noon *NOTE: Dates may vary, please follow us on social media (www.facebook.com/freshfuturefarm) to keep up with any changes.
- 3rd Saturdays – FFF, 2008 Success Street, N Charleston, SC 29405, 9 am – noon PLEASE NOTE: 3rd Saturdays are the audition for individuals to be scheduled for other dates. Work the full 3 hours and then link up with LaToya to make other plans.
- Other Days/Special Groups – Groups of 5 or more should contact email@example.com at least 30 days in advance, Since training takes 30 minutes, we ask that groups volunteer at least 2.5 hours minimum.
Skilled Volunteer Opportunities
- Technology support – free WIFI for the farm space, improved internet speed for the farm store, cyber-security, etc.
- General construction
- Grant writers (work samples required)
- Videographers (work samples required)
Get News You Can Use
NEW & IMPROVED Y'ALL! Filled with updates on farm & store news.